Dog Owners Beware!

dog owners beware

There was a story recently where three beloved dogs from a family in Ontario died due to the ingestion of a glycol based solution. Police are investigating whether it was deliberate or accidental. Windshield washer fluid in your vehicle contains glycol and can run down on to your driveway from excessive use - especially during these winter months.

Nonetheless, there are also lots of everyday household chemicals that are just as deadly. This link details some of those chemicals and reminds us to always be careful about what we bring into our home.